LR’s countdown: 11 weeks until the LSAT
I finally uploaded a google spreadsheet of my weekly goals and my PT progress, so check out my “4 month plan” page above. Having started this week on Tuesday, I’m not *extremely* disappointed with my progress, but I’m not pleased either. I think the worst part was that I could not do my Saturday PT today. Gr…
Next Saturday, me and you LSAT. It’s a date, I promise.
Sunday + Monday = out of town
Tuesday, July 12
- LRB Chp 12, 14
- All main point Q’s from PT 1-20
- All matching patterns of reasoning Q’s from PT 1-20
- LRB Chp 13
- LGB Chp 4, 5, 6, 7
- 8 grouping games
- 57 Method of Reasoning Q’s
- 8 Art/Humanities RC passages
- WATCHED THE LAST HARRY POTTER MOVIE. Sorry, not LSAT-related but this is a small reminder that I am a human being.
- Finish method of reasoning Q’s from PT 1-20
- Finish all grouping games from PT 1-20
- Finished matching argument flaw Q’s from PT 1-20
- Take PT C–man, scheduling my PTs for Saturday morning is harder than I thought. Albeit, I should have frontloaded my work earlier in the week so that I’m not forced to sit through 5+ hours of drilling on a Saturday. I’m really going to try to make Saturdays my PT days by pushing myself to finish my designated work by Thursday.